Wedding photography prices
Organising your own wedding can be stressful (I was lucky to go through the whole process last year). This is why I want the photography side of it to be the easiest part for you. My wedding package is very simple. You get me from your bridal preparation (usually 2 to 3 hours before the ceremony) to the first dance. I usually stay on for a few songs to get some great party photos.
What areas do I cover?
Most of my weddings are in Cheshire and Derbyshire but I also love travelling around the rest of the UK and beyond. As a native Frenchman, I occasionally get asked to travel back to France to photograph weddings.
Every wedding includes:
- Me, from the bride's preparation to the first dance
- A pre-wedding consultation so that we can get to know each other and have a chat about your day in detail.
- Travel within Greater Manchester and Stockport area.
- Your photos fully edited on a USB stick. It is hard to tell how many you will receive as it depends on how much is going on but you will receive a minimum of 300 photos with the rights to print them.
- A password protected gallery so that you can share your photos with friends and family.
Digital only package £950
This is for the package as above with your photos provided on a USB sick
Album package £1250
Digital package as above + a luxury wedding album
- Album sized 12"x 8"
- 20 pages
- Linen or leatherette cover
You can also upgrade the size of your album, number of pages or the cover after the wedding.
If you would like something else, don't hesitate to ask.
This could be a shorter or longer coverage, a second photographer to cover the groom's preparation and more angles during the day, parents album or pre-wedding photoshoot.
Although I'm based in Manchester, I'm happy to photograph your big day anywhere in the UK or abroad, especially in France where my knowledge of the language can very useful!
Contact Thomas Demol
Visit my contact page if you would like more information or discuss your photographic requirements. I always reply within 24 hours but recently, I've been told that my emails tend to go in people's spam box. Please, check your spam-box if you haven't received a reply from me.